2008年9月18日 星期四

BACK TO SCHOOL

Hi Everyone.

I am back in US already and I need to say that I had a great trip visiting Taiwan. Unfortunately, my notebook is dead. In the other words, I cannot access Internet frequently as before and I cannot type Chinese in my lab computer.

We will start our monthly rounds for cases and cyotology discussion soon. I am happy to have you here, and feel free to give me your feedback.

If necessary, my email is vetcindy@gmail.com and my MSN is vetcindy@hotmail.com

Ohio got a lot of trouble with big winds for hours and hours, 70% of Ohio are out of power. A lot of trees felled. Also, the wall street experienced big disaster as well. Hopefully, everything will recover soon.

Wish everyone safe and happy.

2 則留言:

Mr.A 提到...

Hello
I added you in my MSN and left a message for you.
I'm a Chung-Hsing graduate and I was a resident in Chumg Hsing. I'm doing surgical internship in a private referal hospital in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
I'm excited to know any other vet from Taiwan, especially someone like you so outstanding can be a resident.
Hopefully we can be good friends.

Vetcindy 提到...

Hi... I cannot be on MSN so often either, since I do not have my laptop with me. I hope it will be solved soon!! It will be nice if you can give me a msg again, next time you saw me online. One of my close friend's family also lives in that city, about 3.5 hour driving from columbus. If you want, my cellphone is 530-2200708 (T mobile). Keep in touch. I also hear someone from Chung-Hsing working in private clinic in IL. Happy to know so many ppl in states.